To conduct business in today’s fast paced and increasingly litigious world, businesses need to ensure that they have well-structured and well-documented commercial arrangements in place.
Charles Lyndon’s lawyers have extremely wide ranging experience in relation to commercial work. We have worked on matters from small start-up businesses through to large international groups. We understand they every business, whatever their size, needs high quality, timely and commercially astute advice.
We regularly advise our clients on the drafting and negotiation of shareholder agreements, bespoke terms and conditions and business acquisition and disposal. Having in place well structured, clear and concise commercial contracts at the start of any deal is essential, these can help avoid confusion and disputes and arising and protect you if things go wrong.
We advise on a diverse range of business and commercial law issues including:
- Starting a business
- Business contracts
- director’s duties
- Confidentiality agreements
- Shareholders agreements
- buying or selling a business or asset
- Group company structures including holding companies and inter-company issues such as loans.
- Advice on shareholder’s right
- Insolvency, administration, receivership, closing a limited company and liquidation
- Legal aspects of company formation or restructuring
- Legal Advice on director and shareholder exits including terms of exit.
- Providing independent legal advice to individual directors on duties and liabilities on exit and insolvency matters.
- Board minutes, resolutions and Companies House filings
- Corporate finance legal advice.
- Preference shares and other types different types of shares with associated extra rights or powers.
- Advice on directors loans
- Debt financing legal advice
- Advice on company share buybacks
For further information or to discuss a matter please call Dorothea Antzoulatos on 0207 172 1022 or email email@example.com