If you face a claim against you or you are involved in a Japanese knotweed dispute we can help. Our specialist Japanese knotweeed solicitors undertake defendant work on behalf of people faced with Japanese knotweed legal disputes.
Our solicitors have extensive experience defending clients in Japanese knotweed claims. In the course of our Japanese knotweed defence work we have successfully acted for:
- Home sellers accused of misrepresentation with regards the seller’s information form (TA6)
- Individuals who have been accused of allowing Japanese knotweed to spread onto neighbouring land
- Property surveyors accused of negligence in relation to Japanese knotweed
- Developers who have been accused of negligently building properties on land contaminated by Japanese knotweed
If someone is bringing a claim against you in relation to Japanese knotweed or if you are worried that you may be liable for any damage as a result of knotweed, please contact our specialist Japanese knotweed lawyers.
You can contact us in a number of ways:
- use the contact form on this page or by emailing us at email@example.com and one of our support staff will be in touch no later than 24 hours of receiving your enquiry
- contact our support staff by calling 0207 172 1022
- contact one of our lawyers directly – please contact Dorothea Antzoulatos at firstname.lastname@example.org.